Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ever Wanted to quit?

Have you ever wanted to quit anything?? I bet you have.. and either you did quit or you kept going.

I sometimes feel I have so many good things going for me but yet, I am still standing in the same spot. I am learning that you can't really depend on another to get you to place you really want to be, you have to get there all by yourself. people may support you and say they will help, but you are alone most of the time, mentally. Physically, you have people around you, to make you laugh, cry, pat you on the back or even to take from you. If you quit, you quit on yourself and not anyone else, so why would someone quit anyway?

I have quit a few things in life and they must have been little important because i can't remember what they were, but I have quit before. I have wanted to throw in the towel on life at many times, but I would still be right here. So would quiting change anything? I believe quiting something could effect some people around you, but it would not be the end of the world. You could keep going and not quit, would that help any? I don't like to quit, but there are times I just get tired... maybe I should ask.. Should I let me wanting to quit hurt or effect another person? I believe not, if quiting will hurt another than you should not, but if quiting effects you alone then make your call. You would only hurt yourself.

Suppose I will continue doing what i can, God never quits on me, so maybe I should not quit on God. The world is a battle field and I will make sure I get the last shot.

No comments: