Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Could A Dream Come True?

Have you ever had an idea that you have seen work for others but you can't seem to get it going or get it into play?? Yea, Happens to me all the time.

I have been blessed with so many talents that i have no idea what I should invest in...

Computers, Drawing, Music, Writing, Singing, mechanic, Art, Ministry, ... Well, honestly, Computers have been my forefront for a long time now and I am currently in school for my Diploma in computers.

Maybe I am afraid to invest the time into other adventures while I attack my Schooling in computers. My Girlfriend has a very talented voice in singing, but could I possibly help? I am clueless. In my future I want to be set financually and have a good place of living.. am I wrong for that? Seems the world is holding me back, but maybe I am holding myself back.

No comments: